Angels for Warriors is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) Veteran resource and information center in Huntington. We provide information and guidance about the essential resources available to America's returning warriors and their families. Over time, we have raised funds and awareness about the many needs of our Veterans, including employment, housing, health and education. We work tirelessly with local politicians and other Veteran support organizations to ensure that the veteran is given the proper attention and help they require. We have a mutual ongoing relationship with the Northport VA as well as many local Chambers and Corporations.
We have received many Media recognition/awards including:
- Smithtown News
- LI Observer
- Fios 1 March 10, 2013
- Proclamation, Suffolk County Executive Steven Bellone
- Newsday March 13, 2014
- Huntington Town Community, Rogerlyn Cipriano/People of the Year 2013
- Congressman Steve Israel, Certificate of Special Recognition, Rogerlyn Cipriano/Person of the Year 2014
- NY State Assembly Citation, Huntington Young Leaders of Long Island, Rogerlyn Cipriano/Person of the Year 2014
- Interview with Al Levine WBAB/WBLI
- Legislator Steve Stern Honors Veteran Advocate, Rogerlyn Cipriano
- Radio interview with Dr. Suzanne Phillips
- Long Island Imagine Awards, May 2, 2017
For more information on Angels For Warriors, you can contact us by clicking here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-651-5471.